Wyler N., Fausett T., Fletcher K., Foxhoven P., Lucas M., Miller K., Peterson K., Woodberg B. - Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL VPN Configuration Guide [2007, PDF, ENG]

Сообщение Солнышко » 26 фев 2017, 00:47

Juniper Networks Secre Access SSL VPN Configuration Guide (ENG)

Год: 2007
Автор: Neil R. Wyler, Trent Fausett, Kevin Fletcher, Patrick Foxhoven, Mark J. Lucas, Kevin Miller, Kevin Peterson, Brad Woodberg
Издательство: Syngress Publishing, Inc.
ISBN: 978-1-59749-200-3
Формат: PDF
Качество: eBook (изначально компьютерное)
Количество страниц: 604
Описание: When I fi rst discovered that in the near future I would be working closely with the Juniper Networks SSL VPN, I did what, I assume, most people do when confronted with a new piece of technology. I started researching. It was a frustrating process to say the least. For days I pored over Web site after Web site, grasping at every scrap of information I could fi nd to help familiarize myself with the appliance that would soon become a large focus of my professional time. There were plenty of sales documents on the Juniper Web site, but I wanted technical information, and that information was hard to find. Eventually, I went through several training classes on the appliance and had all the resources of the Juniper Technical Assistance Center (JTAC) at my disposal. I was saturated with technical information, but there was still the nagging feeling that I wasn’t as prepared as I would have liked.
So fast forward to today. The book that you’re currently reading is for all people wanting to know more before they touch the Juniper Networks SSL VPN—for example, the administrator or engineer confi guring it for the fi rst time or the guy whose support contract just expired and needs an answer now. Of course, the book is also a desk reference for the seasoned SSL VPN administrator.
I hope this book provides you with everything now that I wish I had when I fi rst started working with this technology.

Постеры

Соцсети

Статистика

Автор: Солнышко
Добавлен: 26 фев 2017, 00:47
Размер: 21.74 МБ
Размер: 22 793 137 байт
Сидеров: 3
Личеров: 1
Скачали: 0
Здоровье: 100%
Раздающих: 100%