Год издания: 2017
Автор: Salmon A., McLafferty M., Levesque W.
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Качество: Издательский макет или текст (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 350
Описание: Computer networks are increasing at an exponential rate and the most challenging factor organisations are currently facing is network security. Breaching a network is not considered an ingenious effort anymore, so it is very important to gain expertise in securing your network.
The book begins by showing you how to identify malicious network behaviour and improve your wireless security. We will teach you what network sniffing is, the various tools associated with it, and how to scan for vulnerable wireless networks. Then we’ll show you how attackers hide the payloads and bypass the victim’s antivirus.
Furthermore, we’ll teach you how to spoof IP / MAC address and perform an SQL injection attack and prevent it on your website. We will create an evil twin and demonstrate how to intercept network traffic. Later, you will get familiar with Shodan and Intrusion Detection and will explore the features and tools associated with it. Toward the end, we cover tools such as Yardstick, Ubertooth, Wifi Pineapple, and Alfa used for wireless penetration testing and auditing.
This book will show the tools and platform to ethically hack your own network whether it is for your business or for your personal home Wi-Fi.
What You Will Learn
- Use SET to clone webpages including the login page
- Understand the concept of Wi-Fi cracking and use PCAP file to obtain passwords
- Attack using a USB as payload injector
- Familiarize yourself with the process of trojan attacks
- Use Shodan to identify honeypots, rogue access points, vulnerable webcams, and other exploits found in the database
- Explore various tools for wireless penetration testing and auditing
- Create an evil twin to intercept network traffic
- Identify human patterns in networks attacks
1: Introduction to Network Security
2: Sniffing the Network
3: How to Crack Wi-Fi Passwords
4: Creating a RAT Using Msfvenom
5: Veil Framework
6: Social Engineering Toolkit and Browser Exploitation
7: Advanced Network Attacks
8: Passing and Cracking the Hash
9: SQL Injection
11: Web Application Exploits
12: Evil Twins and Spoofing
13: Injectable Devices
14: The Internet of Things
15: Detection Systems
16: Advance Wireless Security Lab Using the Wi-Fi Pineapple Nano/Tetra
17: Offensive Security and Threat Hunting