Год издания: 2016
Автор: McPhee M., Beltrame J.
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Качество: Издательский макет или текст (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 316
Описание: This book will show you how to utilize the latest credit card sized Raspberry Pi 3 and create a portable, low-cost hacking tool using Kali Linux 2.
You’ll begin by installing and tuning Kali Linux 2 on Raspberry Pi 3 and then get started with penetration testing. You will be exposed to various network security scenarios such as wireless security, scanning network packets in order to detect any issues in the network, and capturing sensitive data. You will also learn how to plan and perform various attacks such as man-in-the-middle, password cracking, bypassing SSL encryption, compromising systems using various toolkits, and many more. Finally, you’ll see how to bypass security defenses and avoid detection, turn your Pi 3 into a honeypot, and develop a command and control system to manage a remotely-placed Raspberry Pi 3.
By the end of this book you will be able to turn Raspberry Pi 3 into a hacking arsenal to leverage the most popular open source toolkit, Kali Linux 2.0.
What You Will Learn
- Install and tune Kali Linux 2 on a Raspberry Pi 3 for hacking
- Learn how to store and offload pentest data from the Raspberry Pi 3
- Plan and perform man-in-the-middle attacks and bypass advanced encryption techniques
- Compromise systems using various exploits and tools using Kali Linux 2
- Bypass security defenses and remove data off a target network
- Develop a command and control system to manage remotely placed Raspberry Pis
- Turn a Raspberry Pi 3 into a honeypot to capture sensitive information
1: Choosing a Pen Test Platform
2: Preparing for Battle
3: Planning the Attack
4: Explore the Target - Recon and Weaponize
5: Taking Action - Intrude and Exploit
6: Finishing the Attack - Report and Withdraw
7: Alternative Pi Projects