Жанр: CG 3D Graphics Blender
Издательство: Sybex
ISBN: 978-0-470-40018-0
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Отсканированные страницы
Интерактивное оглавление: Нет
Количество страниц: 412
Описание: Blender: an awesome little 3D content creation suite that animates characters, surprises nay-sayers, simulates physics, and gives you foot massages if you've had a bad day! Okay, the last part is an exaggeration, but it’s difficult to imagine a task in computer animation that Blender can’t do. With it, you can create 3D models, animate those models, edit those animations into a movie, and even create video games with them. All this in a free program that’s as small as a 9 MB download. Crazy!
Blender sits at a very unique position in the world of 3D computer graphics. It used to be that to get into 3D modeling and animation, you only had a few options and most of them were too expensive, too limiting, or - ahem - too illegal for people just trying to see what this whole 3D thing was all about. Blender circumvents all of that because it’s free. And it’s not just free as in, “This costs me zero dollars.” It’s truly free software that a world full of developers and users constantly contribute to, enhancing and improving it at a mind-boggling pace.
Of course, 3D computer graphics is a complex topic and all software of this type is dense with buttons, options, settings, and unique ways of working. Perhaps more than any other program like it, Blender carries a pretty heavy reputation for being difficult to understand. It’s not typically viewed as software for beginners. But, if l’ve done my job right, this book will help simplify things. Blender For Dummies is not just a book on using Blender. Sure, I explain why things in Blender work in their peculiar Blenderish ways, but I also make it a point to explain core principles of 3D computer graphics as they are relevant. There's no use in being able to find a button if you’re not really sure what it does or how it works. My hope is that with this combined knowledge, you can actually take advantage of Blender’s unique traits to create your own high-quality 3D art as quickly and efficiently as possible. Perhaps you can even become as addicted to it as I am!
Part I: Wrapping Your Brain Around BIender................. 7
Chapter 1: Discovering Blender ..................................................................................... ,. 9
Chapter 2: Understanding How Blender Thinks ........................................................ ,. 19
Chapter 3: Getting Your Hands Dirty Working in Blender ....................................... ..41
Chapter 4: Working in Edit Mode and Object Mode .................................................. ,. 53
Part 11: Creating Detailed Scenes........................... 81
Chapter 5: Creating Anything You Can Imagine with Meshes ................................. ,. 83
Chapter 6: Using Blender’s Non-Mesh Primitives .................................................... .. 109
Chapter 7: Changing that Boring Gray Default Material ......................................... .. 139
Chapter 8: Giving Models Texture ............................................................................. .. 159
Chapter 9: Lighting and Environment ....................................................................... .. 183
Part 111: Get 271
Chapter 10: Animating Objects .................................................................................. ..213
Chapter 11: Rigging: The Art of Building an Animatable Puppet ........................... ..235
Chapter 12: Animating Object Deformations ........................................................... ..273
Chapter 13: Letting Blender Do the Work for You ................................................... .. 293
Part IV Sharing your Work with the ll/orid................ 3 73
Chapter 14: Exporting and Rendering Scenes .......................................................... .. 315
Chapter 15: Compositing and Editing ........................................................................ ..325
Part V: The Part of 355
Chapter 16: Ten Problems for New Users in Blender (and Ways around Them) 357
Chapter 17: Ten Tips for Working More Effectively in Blender ............................. .. 365
Bonus Chapter: Ten Excellent Community Resources ...................... ..On the CD-ROM
Доп. информация: Blender 2.48a

Постеры

Соцсети

Статистика

Автор: Солнышко
Добавлен: 30 янв 2018, 00:46
Размер: 87.08 МБ
Размер: 91 311 719 байт
Сидеров: 0
Личеров: 0
Скачали: 0
Здоровье: 0%