Год выпуска: 2009
Автор: Thom Tremblay
Качество: eBook (изначально компьютерное)
Количество страниц: 528
Описание: The only continuous, step-by-step tutorial on the essentials of this manufacturing software
If you want to get up and running quickly on the industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required is your perfect resource. It quickly teaches the essential skills and demonstrates the software using a continuous, real-world tutorial project.
Once you understand the interface and how to use Inventor conventions, you'll begin actually designing and modeling a project from start to finish. Along the way, you'll learn the "why" behind each step.
* Learn to use the interface and Inventor conventions
* Understand sketching commands and best practices, then move into both regular and sheet metal specific part modeling
* Understand how to join parts into assemblies to create a single, digital prototype of a box fan
* Create and distribute accruate part and assembly drawings, learn about functional design concepts, and use Inventor's Design Accelerator features
* Discover how to work with Inventor weldments and create, render, and distribute compelling visualizations of the final design using Inventor Studio
* The companion website provides "before and after" tutorial files, enabling you to jump in at any point and compare your work with the author's results
Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required gives you all the instruction you need to begin using this powerful 3D mechanical design tool.