Автор: Sadun E.
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 828
Описание: Covers iOS 5, Xcode 4.2, Objective-C 2.0’s ARC, LLVM, and more!
In this book, bestselling author and iOS development guru Erica Sadun brings together all the information you need to quickly start building successful iOS apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Sadun has thoroughly revised this book to focus on powerful new iOS 5 features, the latest version of Objective-C, and the Xcode 4 development tools.
The iOS 5 Developer’s Cookbook, Third Edition is packed with ready-made code solutions for the iOS 5 development challenges you’re most likely to face, eliminating trial-and-error and helping you build reliable apps from the very beginning. Sadun teaches each new concept and technique through robust code that is easy to reuse and extend. This isn’t just cut-and-paste: Using her examples, Sadun fully explains both the “how” and “why” of effective iOS 5 development.
Sadun’s tested recipes address virtually every major area of iOS development, from user interface design to view controllers, gestures and touch, to networking and security. Every chapter groups related tasks together, so you can jump straight to your solution, without having to identify the right class or framework first.
- Mastering the iOS 5 SDK, Objective-C essentials, and the iOS development lifecycle
- Designing and customizing interfaces with Interface Builder and Objective-C
- Organizing apps with view controllers, views, and animations featuring the latest Page View controllers and custom containers
- Making the most of touch and gestures—including custom gesture recognizers
- Building and using controls from the ground up
- Working with Core Image and Core Text
- Implementing fully featured Table View edits, reordering, and custom cells
- Creating managed database stores; then adding, deleting, querying, and displaying data
- Alerting users with dialogs, progress bars, local and push notifications, popovers, and pings
- Requesting and using feedback
- Connecting to networks and services, handling authentication, and managing downloads
- Deploying apps to devices, testers, and the App Store
1 Introducing the iOS SDK 1
2 Objective-C Boot Camp 51
3 Building Your First Project 127
4 Designing Interfaces 191
5 Working with View Controllers 247
6 Assembling Views and Animations 295
7 Working with Images 337
8 Gestures and Touches 397
9 Building and Using Controls 445
10 Working with Text 491
11 Creating and Managing Table Views 555
12 A Taste of Core Data 611
13 Alerting the User 633
14 Device Capabilities 661
15 Networking 695