- Сообщения: 22944
- Зарегистрирован: 13 янв 2016, 22:10
Год выпуска: 2010
Автор: Ian Piper
Серия: Learn Series
Качество: eBook (изначально компьютерное)
Количество страниц: 450
Официальный сайт: тыц
Описание: This book will give you a thorough grounding in the principal and supporting tools and technologies that make up the Xcode Developer Tools suite. Apple has provided a comprehensive collection of developer tools, and this is the first book to examine the complete Apple programming environment for both Mac OS X and iPhone.
* Comprehensive coverage of all the Xcode developer tools
* Additional coverage of useful third-party development tools
* Not just a survey of features, but a serious examination of the complete development process for Mac OS X and iPhone applications
What you’ll learn
* The book is holistic, providing a comprehensive sweep across the available development tools.
* The book is structured, taking a logical and progressive journey from the basics to a firm understanding of the purposes, benefits, and limitations of each component of Xcode’s developer tools.
* The tone is friendly and accessible—we wouldn’t have it any other way.
* The book fills a niche—there is no other single book that focuses on this collection of developer tools.
Who is this book for?
All Mac OS X and iPhone developers who want to develop applications more efficiently by taking advantage of all the tools Apple offers in its Xcode suite, as well as many indispensable third-party tools.