[Apple] Apple Training Series - Regan S., Pugh D. - Mac OS X Server Essentials, Second Edition [2008, PDF, ENG]

Сообщение Солнышко » 31 янв 2018, 22:23

Apple Training Series:Mac OS X Server Essentials,Second Edition
Год выпуска: 2008
Автор: Schoun Regan, David Pugh
Издательство: Peachpit Press
Серия: Apple Training Series
ISBN: 0-321-49660-4
Формат: PDF
Качество: eBook (изначально компьютерное)
Количество страниц: 545
Описание: This book would not be possible without the continued support of everyone in the Mac community.Everyone plays their part in moving the OS forward by using it,improving it,creating products for it,and just plain standing behind it.I would especially like to salute those who actively promote the Mac platform:the publishers and their support staff,conference speakers,mailing list participants,and other authors,including those who are no longer with us.I would especially like to thank Schoun Regan for all ofthe opportunities he has given me.Without him,I wouldn’t be where I am today,and would never be able to get to where I’ll be tomorrow.Lastly,I can’t give enough thanks to my wife,Amanda.She pushes me to be the best that I can be,and stands beside me through all oflife’s ups and downs.It is with her that I have shared the best experiences ofmy life—experiences that would not have happened without everything she has done for me.

Постеры

Соцсети

Статистика

Автор: Солнышко
Добавлен: 31 янв 2018, 22:23
Размер: 38.19 МБ
Размер: 40 040 748 байт
Сидеров: 0
Личеров: 0
Скачали: 0
Здоровье: 0%
Скорость скачивания: 0 байт/сек