Год издания: 2015
Автор: Sarkar A., Shah A.
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Качество: Издательский макет или текст (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 236
Описание: With the increasing global interest in leveraging cloud infrastructure, AWS Cloud from Amazon offers a cutting-edge platform for architecting, building, and deploying web-scale cloud applications. The variety of features available within AWS can reduce overall infrastructure costs and accelerate the development process for both large enterprises and startups alike.
Beginning with basic cloud concepts, you'll learn about the various cloud services models and the design implications of multi-tenant applications. You'll then design, implement, and deploy a multi-tier, scalable, highly-available and secure application on the AWS platform. At every step, we explain the key guiding principles driving real-world production-ready application architectures. Finally, you will learn how to automate your cloud infrastructure, set up operations, application monitoring, and DevOps pipeline.
What You Will Learn
- Multi-tenant design approaches for SaaS applications
- Planning dev, test, staging, and production environments
- Design considerations for scalability and high-availability
- Planning for DR
- The security considerations and implementation of AWS applications
- Production deployment processes and tools
- Monitoring AWS applications using CloudWatch
- Automating infrastructure using CloudFormation
1: Cloud 101 – Understanding the Basics
2: Designing Cloud Applications – An Architect's Perspective
3: AWS Components, Cost Model, and Application Development Environments
4: Designing for and Implementing Scalability
5: Designing for and Implementing High Availability
6: Designing for and Implementing Security
7: Deploying to Production and Going Live