Год выпуска: 2013
Производитель: Ask Video
Сайт производителя: www.askvideo.com/course/producing-techno-and-house
Автор: Noah Pred
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Описание: Join producer and Certified Trainer Noah Pred on a production journey as he creates a House & Techno track from start to finish in just two hours with Live 9! Come along for the ride...
This course starts with a series of tutorials that help you build efficient studio sessions with Live's default set template and new default track templates. Then you’re off to organizing the browser for quick access to your favorite sounds, loops and effects. Live's Session view is typically regarded as a performance tool, but Noah shows how to make full use of it in the studio for the most intuitive workflow possible.
Looking at the new Audio to MIDI conversion tools and Ableton's deceptively powerful MIDI Effects, you learn how to generate new musical ideas out of thin air and then edit them like a pro with an in-depth look at Live's Audio and MIDI clip capabilities.
There are all kinds of crazy tips and tricks packed throughout the tutorial as Noah shows how to generate unique textures and hypnotic polyrhythms. You see how to create potent dynamic changes for stale loops and give them all unique swing timing with the Groove Pool – all non-destructively!
Once you've got enough ideas ready in the fertile sketch pad of the Session view, Noah shows how to record them into the Arrange view with maximum efficiency. From there, you see Noah's advanced arrangement and automation tricks that are sure to give you all kinds of new creative ideas.
Next he takes you through his Automatic Track Method to get you through the process of completing your track. Finally, you see how to use Live's newest effect devices to get the most out of your mix to make it as clean and warm or as trashy as you like it.
Through it all, you'll gain insight as to the motivation and discipline behind a hard working producer: it's one thing to jam out in the studio, but seeing your ideas through to a finished track is a whole other game.
01. Configuring Your Default Template (04:44)
02. Creating Default Tracks (02:23)
03. Using the Browser (04:24)
04. Choosing Your Sounds (06:55)
05. Converting Drums to MIDI (04:41)
06. Converting Audio to MIDI Melody (02:50)
07. Converting Audio to MIDI Harmony (06:20)
08. New Material From MIDI Effects (06:28)
09. Recording Audio Clips (04:02)
10. Recording MIDI Clips (04:53)
11. Writing MIDI Drum Clips (07:44)
12. Advanced MIDI Editing (03:13)
13. Capturing Textures Via Returns (04:25)
14. Hypnosis Via Polyrhythm (04:13)
15. Recording Session Automation (04:35)
16. Sound Design With Clip Envelopes (06:22)
17. Adding Swing With the Groove Pool (04:17)
18. Using 3rd Party Plug-Ins (04:16)
19. Configuring Scenes to Record (16:39)
20. Assigning MIDI for Live Control (02:53)
21. Recording Your Sketch to the Arrange View (09:49)
22. Configuring the Arrange View for Editing (06:26)
23. Automating Your Arrangement (12:46)
24. Split and Consolidate Editing (09:22)
25. Freezing and Flattening (07:07)
26. Transition Removal Edits (08:16)
27. Adding One Shot FX (09:41)
28. Clip Deactivation (00:58)
29. Automating Return Effect Parameters (04:33)
30. Part Exit Dubs (01:58)
31. Basic Headroom and Levels (03:49)
32. Bus Processing Compression, Saturation and EQ (11:15)
33. Manual Compression (02:23)
34. Expanding the Stereo Field (07:33)
35. Adding Depth and Fixing Returns (01:24)
36. Preparing Your Master Channel (05:41)
37. Final Global Preparations (03:33)
38. Polishing and Exporting Your Finished Track (08:40)
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC, 1280x720, 16:9, 30.000 fps, ~130 Kbps
Аудио: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 96.0 Kbps, 2 channels