Год выпуска: 2004
Вид спорта: Бокс
Участники: Michael Olajide
Продолжительность: 66 min.
Язык комментариев: английский
* Led by Michael Olajide, former middleweight champion and renowned instructor
* Focuses on using your Everlast equipment for the ultimate boxing cardio workout
* Teaches how to work out with a partner, heavy bag combinations, speed bag combinations and more
* Presented in boxing circuit training format
* For beginning and advanced women and men of all age
Доп. информация: Boxing Career: 1990-Fought Thomas “Hitman” Hearns for the World Super Middleweight Title 1987-#1 World Middleweight Contender 1987-WBC Intercontinental Middleweight Champion 1985-World Athletic Association Middleweight Champion 1984-Canadian Middleweight Champion 1984-Pacific Northwest Middleweight Champion Michael’s record was 28 wins and 4 losses with 20 wins by knockout.
At 18 years of age, Michael “Silk” Olajide Jr., began his career as a prizefighter. Since retiring in 1991, after a .38 slug or a stilletto heel damaged his eye rendering him blind in one eye. He has appeared, starred and choreographed in major film and theater projects, working with some of today’s top directors, actors and producers. He has also appeared written for many boxing periodicals. In May of 2005 Michael, along with co-owner Leila Fazel (Former dancer with the Dance Theater of Harlem) opened their first boxing/fitness center, AEROSPACE HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTER.
Видео: XVID, 528x400, 29.97fps, 1365Kbps
Аудио: MPEG Audio Layer 3, 48000Hz, stereo, 110Kbps