Сайт производителя: http://www.trainsignal.com/
Продолжительность: Over 13 Hours
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
English | 800 x 600 | TSCC 79.2 Kbps | PCM 352.8 Kbps | AVI | 9.55 GB
Our Comprehensive CompTIA Linux+ Training Course Teaches You How to Install, Configure, and Manage the Linux Operating System. You'll Also Work to Develop System Architecture, Work Hands-On with GNU and Unix commands, Learn About Linux Filesystems, and Much More! Plus, get Complete Exam Coverage for Both the LX0-101 and LX0-102!
* Over 13 Hours of CompTIA Linux+ Training Videos Jam Packed on 2 DVDs!
* Multiple File Formats Make it convenient for you to learn anywhere you go! iPod Video, Mp3 Audio, .WMV & high quality .AVI video
* PDF of Instructor Notes allow you to follow along with the videos and take more organized notes
* Instant Access Online to the entire training course
* Complete Exam Coverage This course covers all of the bases required for you to pass LX0-101 - Linux+ Certification Exam Part 1 and LX0-102 - Linux+ Certification Exam Part 2 exams!
* FREE, FULL VERSIONS of Transcender's LX0-101 - Linux+ Certification Exam Part 1 and LX0-102 - Linux+ Certification Exam Part 2 Practice Exams! We've partnered with Transcender®, the leading exam simulation provider in the world! Purchased separately, you would pay $278! But you get it FREE as the perfect training companion to our CompTIA Linux+ Training!
Lesson 01 - Getting Started with CompTIA Linux+ Training
In this video you will meet your instructor, you will learn about the scenario that will be used throughout the course, and you will get some advice from Veronica about how to most effectively use this course.
* Who is Your Instructor?
* What We Will Be Doing?
* How to Use This Course
Lesson 02 - Lab Setup
In this lesson you will find out about the lab environment used for this course. We will talk about the hardware and software settings, as well as VirtualBox setup. Then we’ll talk go over how to create a Linux virtual machine.
* The Lab Environment
* VirtualBox Setup
* Minimum Hardware Requirements
* Creating a Linux Virtual Machine
* Verifying Installation
* Installing Guest Additions
Lesson 03 - The Course Scenario
In this video you will learn the details of the course scenario.
* The Globomantics Scenario
* The Globomantics Network
Lesson 04 - Linux Hardware Settings
In this lesson we will focus on how Linux interacts with system hardware. We will cover how to configure and manage hardware settings including enabling/disabling peripherals and device settings.
* I/O Addresses
* DMA Addresses
* Boot Disks and Geometry
* Coldplug and Hotplug Devices
* Expansion Card Configuration
* Kernel Modules
* Configuring USB Devices
* Configuring Hard Disks
Lesson 05 - The Boot Process
In this lesson we will cover the boot process from a hardware perspective. We will talk about the sequence of steps performed during the boot process, the role of the BIOS and the kernel. This lesson wraps up with an overview of the boot loader and how to use log files to track boot events.
* The BIOS
* The Boot Loader
* The Boot Sequence
* The Boot Process and the Kernel
* Interpreting Log Files
Lesson 06 - Runlevels and System Shutdown and Reboot
This lesson will show how to use run levels and the command line to shutdown and reboot the system. We’ll cover the different runlevel mode options and how to set defaults, as well as process termination.
* Defining Runlevels
* Runlevel Services
* Managing Runlevels
* Checking and Changing Runlevels
* Managing Runlevels - Utilities
Lesson 07 - Linux Installation Planning
In the Linux Installation lesson we will talk about hard disk layout and partitioning schemes. We will cover the software (boot managers) and hardware that is associated with the boot process. In addition I will show you how to identify shared libraries, their roles and locations.
* Hard Disk Layout
* Boot Manager Configuration
* LILO Boot Manager Configuration
* GRUB Boot Manager Configuration
* Shared Libraries
Lesson 08 - Package Management
This lesson will cover Linux package management for Debian and RPM based distributions. We’ll talk about installing, removing and upgrading software.
* The Role of a Package Manager
* Debian Package Management
* Apt Package Management
* Dselect, Aptitude and Synaptic Tools
* Debian Configuration & Troubleshooting
* RPM Package Management
* Yum Package Management
* RPM & Yum Configuration & Troubleshooting
Lesson 09 - GNU and Unix Commands
The GNU and Unix Commands lesson will focus on how to manage Linux from the command line. We’ll cover commands for interacting with files and the Linux shell environment and its associated variables. This lesson will also review how to identify and manage system processes, along with an introduction to the Vi text editor.
* The Linux Command Line
* Linux Navigation
* Linux Configuration and Help Files
* Pipes, Streams and Filters
* Using Filters to Manipulate Files
* File Management
* Process Management
* Foreground and Background Processes
* Searching and Regular Expressions
* The Vi Editor
Lesson 10 - Linux Filesystem
In this lesson, we’ll focus on Linux filesystem types and how to create them along with maintenance and administration tasks. We’ll also talk about how to mount and unmounts a filesystem.
* Creating Partitions and Filesystems
* Preparing Partition for Use
* Creating Filesystem and Swap Partition
* Tuning Filesystems
* Journaling and Checking Filesystems
* Monitoring Disk Usage
* Mounting and Unmounting Filesystems
Lesson 11 - Managing User Resources: Quotas and Permissions
This lesson will show you how to manage user resources with hard disk quotas and file permissions and ownership rules.
* Disk Quotas
* Configuring Quotas
* File Permissions and Ownership
* Permission Bits
* Changing Permissions
* Setting Default Mode and Group
* Changing File Attributes
Lesson 12 - Linux Links and System Files
The Linux Filesystems lesson will cover the different Linux system files, along with a review of hard and symbolic links.
* Understanding Links
* Linux System Files
* Locating Files
Lesson 13 - Preparing for Your CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam (LXO-101)
This lesson will cover how to prepare for your first CompTIA Linux+ exam.
* Exam Overview
* Where to Take the Exam
* Retake Policy
* Preparation Tips
* After the Exam
Lesson 14 - Introduction to CompTIA Linux+ Training – Exam LX0-102
This lesson will introduce the second part of this CompTIA Linux+ Training course. The second part is dedicated to LX0-102 exam objectives.
Lesson 15 - The Linux Shell Environment
In this lesson, we’ll review the Linux shell environment. Focus items include types of shells, environment variables and skeleton directories.
* Environment Variables
* Shell Configuration Files
Lesson 16 - Writing and Editing Scripts
This lesson will review how to write and edit scripts. Topics will include basic commands, functions, and loops.
* Shell Scripts Components
* Shell Script Commands
* Conditional Expressions
* Using Case Statement
* Using Loop and Function Expressions
Lesson 17 - Linux Databases
The Linux databases lesson will cover databases, with particular focus on creating and managing MySQL tables and databases.
* SQL Overview
* MySQL – Databases and Tables
* MySQL – Storing Data
* MySQL – Retrieving Data
* MySQL – Deleting Data
Lesson 18 - X11 Installation and Configuration
In this lesson, we’ll review the X window system – Linux’s GUI, and how to install and configure it.
* Understanding the Linux GUI
* X Configuration Tools
* Configuration X
* X Font Configuration
Lesson 19 - Display Manager and Accessibility Options
This lesson will cover the top display managers and their configuration options, along with a look at accessibility options for persons with physical disabilities.
* The X Login System
* XDMCP Server Configuration
* X and Remote Access
* Accessibility Options
Lesson 20 - User and Group Accounts and Files
The User and Group accounts lesson will focus on the administrative commands that are used to manage users and groups.
* Introduction to Linux Users and Groups
* Creating User Accounts
* Changing User Accounts
* Account Configuration Files
* Deleting User Accounts
* Creating Groups
* Changing Groups
Lesson 21 - Job Scheduling
In this lesson, we’ll cover the important task of job scheduling using the cron, anacron, and at tools
* Cron Job Overview
* Creating User Cron Jobs
* The Anacron Tool
* The At Command
Lesson 22 - Localization and System Time
This lesson will focus on how to modify and configure location settings like time, locale, and time zone.
* Time Zone Settings
* Understanding Locales
* Linux System Time
* Network Time Protocol Configuration
Lesson 23 - Managing System and Kernel Logs
This lesson will cover system and kernel log management and configuration.
* The Syslog Daemon
* Manual Logging
* Log File Rotation
* Reviewing Log Files
Lesson 24 - Email and Printing
In this, we’ll learn how to use Linux’s mail tool for sending, receiving, and otherwise managing email from the command line. In addition, we’ll cover printing, printing technologies and how to manage the print queue.
* Email Basics
* Email Software
* Managing Your Email
* Email Security
* Printing Basics
* Common Unix Printing System
* Managing The Print Queue
Lesson 25 - Internet Protocols
In the Internet Protocols lesson, we’ll review IPv4 and IPv6, along with routing and communications ports.
* Networking and TCP/IP
* TCP/IP Protocol Types
* IP Addressing
* Network Hostnames
* Network Ports
Lesson 26 - Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
This lesson will focus on Network configuration and troubleshooting. We will also cover how to configure and use DNS for domain name resolution.
* Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
* Configuring Static IP Addresses
* Configuring Routing
* Configuring Devices and Hostnames
* Troubleshooting Overview
Lesson 27 - Security Administration
This lesson will focus on how to manage security, including administration tasks like passwords, system limits, and managing administrative privileges. In addition we will also cover security from a host versus a server perspective. Topics include the use of shadow passwords, network services and TCP wrappers.
* Understanding the Super Server
* The inetd Super Server
* The xinetd Super Server
* Unused Servers and Security
* The Role of Configuration Files
* Host Security
* ulimit Command
* SUID & SGID Files
Lesson 28 - Encryption Options
This lesson will review the different security encryption options available and how to implement them.
* The Secure Shell (SSH) Overview
* SSH Configuration
* SSH Access Control & Logins
* SSH Security
* GNU Privacy Guard
* GNU Encryption
Lesson 29 - Preparing for Your Linux+ Certification Exam (LX0-102)
This lesson will cover how to prepare for your second CompTIA Linux+ exam.
* Exam Overview
* Where to Take the Exam
* Retake Policy
* Exam Preparation Tips
* After the Exam
Lesson 30 - Next Steps
This lesson will review what was learned during the course, introduce the transcender exam and provide other certification preparation suggestions.
* What We Learned in the Course
* Follow Up
* What's Next
Формат видео: AVI
Видео: ISO | 800 x 600 | PCM 352.8 Kbps | AVI
Аудио: TSCC 79.2 Kbps